ADD

Thursday 9 February 2017

LIFE WITHOUT HIGHER EDUCATION

Hello friends,
I am your host and friend “BHOLA PANDIT” once again ready for you with a new topic…

So friends what you think about this topic, what is in your mind, what do you think about the topic…
To know all of these things, I think first we have to know what is education..

‘EDUCATION is that basic level which gives to people his basic level to survive the life’ that’s it…

But I think rather than education we need the talent to be successful in our life. If we have a special talent than we can do anything more than a educated expert.

There are lots of example in the world who is not more educated but they are more successful than a educated person….e.g.

Mr. Bill Gates, who don’t know about this legend he is not a more educated person but he’s more successful any educated expert of the field…

So friends who is not too much successful in education life they can get more successes in his interested field,but most important thing is that, first we have to know about his willpower, about his work of interest and how much dedication you have ..

With these three, if you will adopt same field than definitely your hard work will never be go in wane…

With this hope, you will get lots of successes in his interest of field….

I want to say byee…

 Please like the post and comment me this was good or bad what you feel about my posts please share with me so that I can improve myself….

1 comment: